In this article, we will look at how to find birthdays on Facebook. This is part of a series on how to find someone’s birthday.
Knowing and wishing your friends a happy birthday before they mention it shows that you care for them. People convey birthday wishes to their friends through a number of mediums like telephone calls, text messages, or paying them a surprise visit.
Today, social media platforms are frequently used to wish friends a quick happy birthday. These social networking websites like Facebook also allow you to find the date of birth of your friends and relatives and get notified automatically. Also see Facebook Search People and totally free people search sites for more information on using this site to lookup people & their information.
Facebook is pretty popular with internet users, given its large user base of 2.5 billion from all over the world. It’s one of the most convenient ways of finding and wishing someone on their birthday. Today you’ll learn about the methods you can use to find out friends’, relatives’ and loved ones’ birthdays on Facebook.
Ways Of Finding Birthdays If You’re Using A PC
If you are using Facebook on your personal computer, you can easily find someone’s birthday on Facebook following these simple steps:
- Open the Facebook website and log in to your personal account.
- Look for your home feed, keep scrolling down until you reach the ‘Events’ tab in the left side bar.
- Now left click on the ‘Events’ tab to open the ‘Events’ page.
From the list of tabs shown on the extreme left, select the ‘Birthday’ tab and click on it to view the related information.
From the three sections, the first section that pops up immediately tells you which of your friends were born today.
- You can then click on the ‘Recent birthdays’ option to find out about the birthdays you have recently missed and if there are any upcoming birthdays in next few days. You can still wish people a belated birthday if you’ve missed them and wishing other friends or relatives a happy birthday on time.
- If you want to know the birthdays of all of your friends, select the third tab to find which birthdays are due by the end of the month. You can even get a month-by-month list of birthdays of all your friends and acquaintances.
You also select the ‘Calendar’ tab option instead of birthday tab if you want to know other events associated with your friend’s birthdays. To find out the date of birth of a specific friend, however, you will have to go to their profile page and click on their ‘About’ tab to get a hold of information. This will only be possible if they’ve made this information available to you.
If you want to move things along things easy and quicker, you can also do a quick birthday search by following this link
How To Find Birthdays on Facebook App
Most people use Facebook on their phone, which means they access the site through the app. If you do not have it, you can download the Facebook mobile app to use it on your mobile phone. It’s an easy interface that makes navigation way more intuitive.
If you want to find birthdays using the app then note that you may not see all the birthday information of friends in the app due to some restrictions for privacy. However, you can find it by checking their personal profiles i.e. if they have listed their birthday in the about us page.
Take the following steps to find your friends’ birthdays on your mobile phones.
- Log into your Facebook account on the app from your phone.
- Find the friend whose birthday you want to know by choosing them from your friends list. Tap the search icon that looks like a magnifying glass, located at the top of your Facebook home page and type in their exact account name.
- After opening your friend’s profile, click on the three dots located on the extreme left beside their ‘see (friend name)’s about info’ tab. You’ll find your friend’s birthday information under the ‘Basic Info’ tab.
Note that some people do have the tendency to write the wrong date of birth but it is rare to find the dayof birth to be wrong. So you may ignore the age if your congratulatory message because it could be wrong and instead focus on the day only.
Friend’s birthday is one of the most popular features on Facebook that helps you find and wish a happy birthday to birthdays to friends, relatives and acquaintances. It may also help you plan for a surprise birthday party ahead of time. You can send good vibes their way on special occasions like these.
Using Facebook, not only can you find your friends’ dates of birth but also wish them on time in the most creative and fun ways conveniently, sometimes with the help of stories that stay on for 24 hours. Facebook even sends you birthday notifications as a reminder to keep you informed about people’s cake days.
If this article on how to find birthdays on Facebook has been helpful or if you would like to search for birthdays on other social networks then see the articles recommended below. Also see our ultimate guide on how to find someone free of charge or social media search with no credit card needed